|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||admin [ 11 Apr 2016, 9:37 ]|
|Post subject:||GAME RULES|
HooligansGame Game Rules
1. By creating an account at hooligansgame.com, the account holder agrees to the terms of this agreement.
2. The owner of hooligansgame.com is Odis S.C., with headquarters in Łódź, Poland on 7b Łąkowa Street.
3. Account holders are forbidden to cheat in any way, advertise websites, add entries which might be considered as spam, use programs to cheat statistics, and publish and send to us via mail (project skins) materials forbidden by Polish law, or materials which might be considered as disrespectful or offensive to the beliefs and views of other users.
4. The game is intended for players 18 years of age and up. By accepting the terms of the agreement, users below 18 years of age declare that their parent or legal guardian has granted them permission to participate in the game.
5. Each account holder must secure his or her account with a password. Odis S.C. will not be held responsible for inaptly secured passwords.
6. Odis S.C. is not a side in transactions between account holders and cannot be held responsible for the outcomes of such transactions.
7. The game is for the player’s entertainment and should be viewed as such.
8. Players participate in the game of their own accord. By creating an account, account holders declare they accept the contents of the game and the game’s website.
9. Email addresses given during registration will serve to receive information concerning the game. We value your privacy, and will use your email address solely for game-related marketing purposes.
10. Any complaints concerning game-related payments should be mailed to email@example.com. The time it takes for a complaint to be looked into depends on the service provider.
11. Account holders may not grant third persons access to their accounts. Account holders will not be reimbursed for detriments caused by third parties or third parties accessing their accounts as a result of a weak password.
12. Any errors discovered in the game (so-called bugs) should be immediately reported on forum (after previously checking if the problem hasn’t been already reported), or reported to the administrator. Account holders who use game errors to their own advantage may be fined or otherwise penalized.
13. Account holders should never give their password to third parties. Game administrators are not authorized to ask players for their passwords – any such attempts should be viewed as fraud and immediately reported to us.
14. Account holders declare that images or other materials used by them during the game are not protected by copyright laws.
15. The terms of this agreement may change at any time. Account holders will be informed about changes via email or on the game’s home page in the “news” category.
16. By creating an account, account holders accept the terms of this agreement. Any legal matters not regulated by the agreement are regulated by the Polish legal system.
17. Odis S.C. prohibitions creating programs or websites which encourage others to cheat the game or offer ways to cheat the game. Account holders are also prohibited to copy and use graphics or entries and names from the game’s websites, publish graphics/entries/names on websites or in programs, or use them for commercial purposes.
18. It is forbidden to use offensive avatars in game. Any players who will put such avatars on their accounts will will be banned permanently.
The same goes to alliances. We will remove abusive avatars and if it does not help the alliance will be removed permanently!
19.It is forbidden to maliciously destroy other players' accounts by gaining access to them from others person
20.Personal data provided by users during the registration, like email address, are process only in order to contact with user, change the password or possible veryfication made by Odis S.C. based in Lodz, Łąkowa 7B, 90-562 Łódź, which are administrator of these data.
Providing personal data, like email address, is voluntary but necessary to contact with user or change his password.
User has the right to access to his personal data and to modify or remove them. In this case user should contact to Odis S.C. company and send email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided bu users during the registration are available only for Odis S.C. company and unavailable for other operators.
Hooligansgame.com - CHAT RULES
Chat is place where players could have different discussions, game related and non-game related, both of them. When you need a break from fighting on map and chasing your daily missions, you can relax yourself and chat with rest of players, from different game worlds.
It’s pretty hard control what players are writing on chat, but our team decide to eleminate with long-time bans all players who do not respect chat rules:
 No discrimination against anyone in terms of their religion, skin colour, sexuality or any other
 Forbidden sharing player’s private informations such as their name, surname, picture, date of birth or any other
 No offensive insulting against anyone’s family relations
 Forbidden sharing player’s in-game informations such as their password, e-mail or any other
 No political conversations - we are just game!
 No extremely offensive conversations
 Chat is not place for complaining about game administration - your complains forward to our official FB page or support mail - email@example.com
 If you do not like conversation on chat in some moment, simple close chat and enjoy the game
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group